Delighting our Customers
We exist to help our customers decorate their spaces in a way that delights and inspires. That’s why our goal is to offer unique, well-made, wood decor pieces that you can admire for years to come. We love being able to take a customer's vision and make it a reality. It brings us joy and energy when we get to see a delighted customer’s face as they open up one of our products.
Opportunity for our Employees
- We believe that people are more important than profit.
- We recognize that we are smarter, more creative, and more efficient when we work as a team.
- We empower our employees by giving them freedom to learn, grow, and contribute.
- We are committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace environment.
- We advocate for work life balance through promoting schedule flexibility and remote working options.
- We cultivate a culture of personal and professional growth, encouragement, and respect.
Being kind to our planet
We recognize that every person and every business has a responsibility to respect our environment and our planet. That’s why we’ve taken specific efforts to reduce our impact:
- Use of FSC certified lumber
- Automated nesting to reduce wood waste
- Carbon neutral shipping
- Water-based finishes and eco-friendly, non-toxic stains
- Use of biodegradable stretch-wrap, recycled packing fill, and corrugated cardboard with recycled content
Giving Back to our Parks and lands
So much of our work is inspired by nature. We love making beautiful art that reminds us of the outdoor places we love so much. We also recognize that protecting and enjoying these places doesn’t happen without intentional effort. That’s why we’ve chosen to support a few organizations who are committed to doing good for America's public lands.
National Park Trust is a land conservancy and environmental education nonprofit dedicated to preserving parks today and creating park stewards for tomorrow. They support America's national parks through land acquisitions and connect kids to these unique, iconic places – because kids need parks and parks need kids. When you purchase from our national parks collection, we donate 5% of the sale to the National Park Trust.
We are proud to be a member of the Conservation Alliance, a coalition of 250 like-minded businesses who pool resources to fund and advocate for the protection of North America’s wild places. Since 1989, the Alliance has helped to protect 73 million acres of wildlands and 3,575 river miles, removed or halted 36 dams, purchased 17 climbing areas, and designated five marine reserves. To date, they’ve awarded more than $24,000,000 in grants to 211 organizations and they’re just getting started.